If you take satisfaction in a job well done, have great attention to detail, enjoy being outside and don’t mind a little dirt, a job with Get Lost Travel Vans is for you!
Travel Van Detailers
Multiple Van Detailer positions are available, for full- or part-time. Detailers are responsible for cleaning and washing the vans, and making sure they are rental- and road-ready.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning and detailing campervans and rooftop tents
- Washing van and tent exteriors
- Emptying, flushing and refilling water tanks
- Completing van inventory and maintenance checklists
- Conducting pre- and post-rental vehicle inspections
- Prepping vans for rentals, including preparing bedding, kitchen items and add-ons
Customer Service Representatives
Customer service representatives are responsible for greeting and responding to customer inquiries, and for getting customers oriented to their vans when they arrive for pick-up. Positions can be full- or part-time.
- Answering phone and responding to customer requests via email.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including answering questions about traveling in Alaska and where people should camp, as well as answering questions about vans.
- Performing renter check-ins and orientations and making sure customers understand how to operate all van conversions properly
- Keeping inventory of add-on items
- Keeping office and common areas neat and organized.
Skills and Qualifications we’re looking for in both positions:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be attentive to detail with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to perform work with minimal direction
- Must be willing to take feedback on work quality and improvement
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, standing for extended periods, climbing ladders and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays
The Van Detailer and Customer Service positions pay $15 per hour. It’s a fun working environment, and we are flexible with scheduling. We can accommodate sports schedules, family vacations, etc. This is a great summer job for high school and college students!
View the full Van Detailer job description.
View the full Customer Service Rep job description.
To apply for either position, please fill out the online application or download the fillable PDF application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop it off at our office. Please include your availability for the summer, including your start and end dates, even if they’re approximate.