Get Lost Travel Vans is hiring for Summer 2021!
If you take satisfaction in a job well done, have great attention to detail, enjoy being outside and don’t mind a little dirt, a job with Get Lost Travel Vans is for you!
Travel Van Detailers
Van Detailers are part-time positions, and are responsible for cleaning and washing the vans, and making sure they are rental- and road-ready.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning and detailing campervans and rooftop tents
- Washing van and tent exteriors
- Emptying, flushing and refilling water tanks
- Completing van inventory and maintenance checklists
- Conducting pre- and post-rental vehicle inspections
- Prepping vans for rentals, including preparing bedding, kitchen items and add-ons
Skills and Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be attentive to detail with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to perform work with minimal direction
- Must be willing to take feedback on work quality and improvement
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, standing for extended periods, climbing ladders and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
View the full job description.
Download a job application, fill it out and return it along with a cover letter that includes your availability for the summer to firstname.lastname@example.org.